Salesforce took the software world by storm as the first entirely cloud-based CRM platform in 1999 — but this conglomerate’s domination of the space was short-lived. Since its introduction in 2006, HubSpot CRM has remained Salesforce's biggest competitor and has continued to evolve to meet the current needs of B2B leaders all over the globe.
In our newest downloadable guide, “Ten Enterprise Advantages of HubSpot CRM...That Your Salesforce Rep Probably Didn't Tell You,” we give you a detailed checklist of every essential and groundbreaking feature that HubSpot builds into its premier platform. Explore game-changers like:
- Enterprise-class customization based natively in HubSpot
- Add-on solutions from nearly every major enterprise application vendor
- a world-class native reporting engine housing hundreds of tools and dashboard options
- One unified code base and a single UX for all users across departments
- Native support for multi-currency environments and many languages
- And much more!
Click here to download your copy!